Home Tour





 [Pillows:Leather Pillow , Table:Coffee Table, Couch: Leather Couch]

 [Bar Tools: Leather Bar Tools, Decanter: Stag Decanter]

 [Paper Towel: Holder]
[Caddy: Soap Caddy, Planter: White Planter]

I figured what better way to start off this whole new blog, than with a home tour. I've tried this whole blog thing for many years and never seemed to keep it up. Not really sure what it was.... I always want to start things when they are perfect, in order, and prepared. I finally realized... I will never be perfect, I will never having things in order, and never be fully prepared. I always found the hardest part of starting the blog was finding a name. I didn't want to be strictly fashion, home, DIY, make up, or life lesson blog. I didn't want to just focus on one topic, I love it all! 

About a year ago Bradley and I came up with this crazy idea... to remodel a home. Let me tell you, if you and your spouse can survive a remodel you can make it through ANYTHING. When I tell you remodel I mean we gutted this sucker to just walls. Including the kitchen, cabinets and everything. Blood, sweat, and tears went into our first home. So, its only fitting I come back with a blog post of what I love the most.

When it came to decorating our home I had no idea what direction I wanted to go. I knew we loved kilam rugs, leather, clean lines, and wood. It was hard to mesh my style with Bradley's masculine style. So when it came to picking out items for the house I picked out simple and clean. Nothing with a "theme". I can't even pick a theme out for a wedding, but thats a whole other blog post! So, basically I hate themes and color schemes. I linked as many items as I could in the photos. I'm sure 2 months from now I will change the coffee table, side tables and rearrange the furniture. 

XOXO, Jessica

Share:

2 comments

  1. It's great! So happy to see how far it's come. Could not have pictured this outcome from what it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I am just now seeing this! Thank you so much! I knew it was gonna be good, but I questioned it at times! Glad to see you doing so good! You aspire me to be more active!

      Delete