Sunday Brunch Must Haves











Am I the only one that makes your man stop by Starbucks on the way to brunch? Surely I can't be the only one that needs a pick me up before hitting up brunch. Which usually consist of being hangry, or lets be real... hung over. Isn't that what brunch is? A little remedy to cure all from the night before?

When I think of brunch I think of a patio, chicken and waffles, and comfy clothes. Every time I make it to Dallas Market, visiting the Vintage Havana showroom I beam straight to what I like to call a "Beach Sweater". I know, I know, how can you wear a sweater to the beach? But honestly I can...!! These light weight sweaters are literally the softest things you can put agains your skin. If they made a onesie in this, I would wear it 24/7. 

I'm gonna link the sweater below along with some of my favorites I like to pair with some denim cut offs.



XOXO
-Jessica Marie

Share:

0 comments