The Best Day Ever: November 12, 2016

Hey friends! I feel like this needs a quick intro! I really wanted to share with everyone our wedding day. I can't even put into words what this day meant to us! From high school sweethearts, to now Husband and Wife. Life has a funny way of working out. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this long haired boy would become my life, my husband, my everything. I'm not one to be all mushy gushy, but guys... looking back at these photos represent so much more than just a wedding day to us. I hope you enjoy looking through this VERY long picture filled post! I tried to keep it short! Who am I joking... its long. Very long. But this is 1 of 4 wedding post I have planned!

All photography is done by the amazing Stephanie Rose Photography! She did our engagements, wedding, and soon bridals that I missed! 


















































































































XOXO
-Jessica Marie DUNCAN 

Share:

0 comments