Must Have Dress!











If your anything like me your always in need of that perfect, just throw on, effortless dress that doesn't require a whole lot of thought. And I found it... actually a lot of them. About 4 years ago my staple wardrobe was a dress, I mean I never wore jeans, or tights. Basically if it wasn't a dress I wasn't wearing it. But the past couples years I lost touch of my love for dresses until a recently Anthropologie run. I didn't just find one, I found a ton! I'm gonna give you the 3 questions I ask myself when purchasing a dress!

1. How does this fit into my life style?
For me I always have to ask myself... Can you wear this to work? Can you dress this up for nights out? Can this be business appropriate?

2. Is this dress comfortable?
I work retail, and retail means long hours and being comfortable while being dressed up. I always have to make sure its a good length. Not to short, and not to long. I'm short, so I have to be careful of how long a dress is. Also, I hate having to fidget with clothing. If I have to tug, pull, or suck in, its not going home with me.

3. Can you dress this up and down?
If I can throw a pair of flats on and jean jacket, and then throw on a blazer and heels to dress it up then its a winner in my book. I need items that can transition from work to night.

I have found my love of dresses again, and I can't seem to get out of them. Its one piece of clothing and barely any thought. Throw it on with your favorite jewels and even a cute pair of converse and your ready to rock and roll.

XOXO 
Jessica

I've linked a few of my favorites! 

Perfect Denim Dress: Pair this one with a pair of white trainers, or convert. Dress it up with a killer pair of platforms. 

White Little Number: I love this one with a bright denim jacket and some bright heels!

Embroidered Mexicana Dress: Loving the bright dress with some killer nude wedges!





Share:

0 comments