My Moroccan Bridal Shower


                       


                







                    














                                








The amount of love I felt the day of my Bridal Shower was so overwhelming I had no clue how to express the gratitude I had towards everyone who attended. I think that's maybe why it took me so long to write this post. I wanted to be able to explain my thought process of the day and I think I'm finally there.

My sister-in-law and my mother hosted the Bridal Shower at my mothers house at 5 o'clock in the evening. How we came up with a Moroccan theme is beyond me. I hate being responsible for hosting and entertaining an event or party. So I think my thought process behind it was let get everyone involved and interacting with everyone so I'm not responsible in making sure everyone is having a good time. I also hate the thought of a basic bridal shower with finger foods and roses. Where everyone comes and watches you open gifts while they count down the gifts to when they can leave. I wanted people to enjoy the party as much as I did, and I think my mother and sister-in-law pulled it off seamlessly. We had belly dancers come and preform and got all my girls up and dancing. The best part of the evening was when al my girls were circles around me and praising positive vibes. I could literally feel the love exuding from everyone. That was probably the most overwhelming moment of the whole shower. 

We also had a Henna Artist there creating magic. I've always had an obsession with Henna Art from the moment I attended Scarborough Fair as a child. I loved the pre-wedding ceremony that the Indian Culture has, and I took that and interpreted it into my wedding. My Henna Artist did the most detailed henna on my hands free hand.

I like to think everyone had a wonderful time while not being bored out of there minds. I myself, had the most perfect Bridal Shower of my dreams. Thank you to each and everyone of you who attended and showed me such love and happiness. I love each and everyone of you.

XOXO
-Jessica Marie














Share:

0 comments