Comfy Essentials









I don't know what is worse than being uncomfortable in what your wearing. You attitude and confidence will show it all. And when working retail, you need those comfy key pieces. For me? These black flare pants are one of them. This Veronica M stretchy flare pants literally can go day, to night. Thats literally my favorite part about the, besides the face they are like wearing sweat pants! 

I work retail, and if you work retail you know what that means. Lots of running around, and long, long, hours. So when I have those dinner dates after work and don't have time to think about my outfit, all I have to do is change my top and slip a pair of heels on! 

Did y'all see this jewelry? I literally drool when I see a Love Tokens piece. They are a handmade jewelry line out of Oklahoma. They do it all, and are always on point. Ahead of everyone else, and Stacey... the jewelry designer is one badass chick! Y'all, please click on over to there instagram @lovetokensjewelry! Or visit there website where you can find all the pieces http://www.lovetokensjewelry.com/lovetokensjewelry/The_Collection/The_Collection.html !

XOXO
Jessica Marie



Share:

0 comments