June Favorites


Its crazy to think I posted my first YouTube video almost two years ago, and started my blog way back in 2012? I always had this urge to connect with people, and interact with individuals. Probably why I work retail. What I always wanted out of my blogs and videos was to talk, and discusse what I'm passionate about, and what others are passionate about. I was infatuated with Youtube videos, "What theres other girl who are just as obsessed with make-up as I am". It was a whole new world opening up when I connected with Youtube and subscribing to channels. I knew I always had something to say, and something to give but have always felt one step behind the game... Like, why would anyone care what I had to say? Theres 200 million different girls out there saying the same thing, with better camera, background, and music. But one day I just decided to put all those fears aside and just do what I loved. I love talking about designer bags, clothes, and all things make-up. 

The other day while I was trying to fall asleep, I kept tossing and turning with this overwhelming urge to film a video, and I hadn't filmed since February. I didn't know where the energy and passion to start filming came from but I didn't ignore it. I woke the next morning and filmed my June Favorites and decided to film my first Vlog. 

I have this fire under my ass to do what I love, and make it happen. I have an overwhelming positive energy while filming and creating content and I hope this energy stays with me! 

Until next time, if you haven't watched my June Favorites please do! There is one thing you don't want to miss!

XOXO
-Jessica Marie 

Share:

0 comments