My Experience at A&Be Bridal




















So, I'll be honest. I was nervous about the thought of trying on wedding dresses. Lets be real, I'm not the skinniest of things, and defiantly not sample size. I was nervous nothing was gonna fit, I wasn't gonna be able to see the true fit of the dresses, and the list goes on. My nightmare of this wide open back with a piece of fabric clipped on, and feeling chunky did not happen...

a&be Bridal was a DREAM. I literally had the best experience I could have cried. No one wants to feel chunky, and uncomfortable trying on WEDDING dresses. 

As soon as I walked in I was drooling. a&be bridal specializes in providing stylish, unique, indie, and up and coming designs for all those brides that want to be a little different. I was so suprised when i started trying dresses on that they fit, and they looked good! I didn't feel uncomfortable. I didn't feel i couldn't see what the dress was gonna look like. Basically, it went perfect. I had the three most important people next to me for what is in my top five favorite days ever. 

I think while trying dresses on, I was so overwhelmed with love and excitement I couldn't even take the moment in. It really is as exciting as everyone makes it out to be. The next day, all the emotions I should have been feeling that day hit me. I think I cried a couple times the next day, and I don't cry often.

Thank you to Bethany at a&be bridal for making me feel beautiful and comfortable in my own skin.

XOXO
-Jessica Marie

Share:

0 comments