Prashe Couture Fashion Show














When I was invited to the Prashe fashion show, all I could think was "hair and make up, hair and make up, I can't wait to see all the hair and make up!". Let me tell you, the Prashe Fashion Show did not disappoint! From the gowns to the glowing skin, I was in LOVE.

I love to attend events and scout out new looks and inspirations. Or lets be real, people watch! I get some of my biggest inspirations from people watching! Why is people watching so negative? Off topic. The one thing I could not take my eyes off of was the amazing glow, and highlight all the models had on. I mean I was creeping hard trying to figure out how I could get my highlight that poppin'! All the girls had a clean fresh wing cat eye paired with the dewy, glowing skin.

I've never been one of those girls to pull off a slick back hair, I just don't have the face shape. But let me tell you, after this fashion show I was walking out thinking "I could totally rock this look". All the girls looked so beautiful with there hair all slick back, outta the face and totally refreshed!

XOXO
-Jessica Marie


Share:

0 comments