Engaged!







There is literally no other time in your life you can openly, randomly, let everyone know your engaged. You are someones soon to be wife! Seriously, what is more exciting than that! To me,  absolutely nothing! So, yes. I am that girl that loves anything that says wife, wifey, bride, or soon to be bride. 

This tee I found from Peter Piper Paper Co. is the perfect fit for that girl who is just as excited as I am. Do you have good friend who's just engaged? Are you attending an engagement party? Or a friend who is engaged and just need a gift for? This is the perfect gift! When else in your life do you get to wear stuff revolving around your wedding? So you might as well live it up. Wear that shit everyday if it makes you happy. It sure makes me happy!

I linked the tee below along with some extremely cute journals that would help any wifey to be!

XOXO
-Jessica Marie

Share:

0 comments