Summer Must Haves










So, when summer rolls around all I think about are dresses, dresses, and more dresses. Here in Texas we die of the heat, I mean BAM that heat hits us and its killer just leaving the house. So when I see those sure signs of summer I'm on the hunt for dresses on top of dresses. I can't be bothered with layering and pairing tops with short, skirts, or whatever. I want a one and done piece. Don't even have to think about it! 

When this serape number strolled my way I think I literally did a happy day. Bright, check. Light weight, check. Good fit, check. I LOVE the fact that is bright and I don't have to pair 12 million different jewelry pieces to spruce it up. Its a one and done piece. Easy for travel, easy to dress up and down. You can best believe I will be repeating this beautiful number many times this summer.

So basically that brings me to my three items I can't live without for summer. Obviously dresses, and bomb arm candy combo, and a good chunky heel!

Y'all The Farmers Daughter Boutique literally has it all! Give them a follow on Instagram. The post some killer outfit inspiration!

XOXO
-Jessica Marie

Share:

0 comments