Re-texturizing My Skin With Clearista







I wouldn't say I suffer from acne, or oily skin. I would say I am pretty lucky in that department, but lets be real. We all struggle with our skin at one point in our lives. That time for me, is now.

My skin tone tends to lean more dry, with a little hormonal break out every once in a while. Well, recently I have been struggling with the texture of my skin, just little bumps in patches. Some here, some there. So, when I found out about Clearista Retexturing Gel I thought what does it hurt? 

I started using the Clearista Retexturing Gel as recommended, 2-3 times week. The retexturing gel has a great consistence, that is great for sensitive drying skin types. I always worry with exfoliators that they will be to ruff and drying. When I first tried Clearista I as so happy to see it was a gel texture opposed to clay, or straight exfoliator. Clearista actually increases your hydration by clearing pores, for them to breath. 

I usually try to use a products consistently but I suck at it. I suck at using products consistently, and thats why I never see results. And never like skin care items. But YALL, I stuck to Clearists and gave it a good go and saw results. Real results. It literally head retexture my outer surface of my skin. No more patches of random texture throughout my face. Bonus, this has no smell or oder to deter you from using it. 

Clearista Retexturing Gel 3.0 fl oz retails for $52. I have used this item for about 3 weeks straight and have barely touched the product.

Thank you to Clearista for giving me the chance to try this item. It has now become a top shelf favorite. Let me know if you guys have any questions!

XOXO
-Jessica Marie

Share:

0 comments